To create a slide show, the first step is to find the key and log into your site. Once you have done that, click on .
Now you be on the menu set up page. Click on the "Add Top Level Menu" at the bottom of the menu list on the left. If you want the slide show to be under a menu item you already have established, then click the "+" sign next to that menu item and then click on "Add Sub Level Menu".
- Next you will fill out the following information:
- Menu Display: Add a name to the menu item
- Title: add the same name as the menu item.
- Description: can be what you wish.
- Page Type: Slideshow Pagetype
- Page Author: anything you wish.
- Hidden Page: Usually you will hide the page until you are done with it. This keeps it from the public view until you have it how you want it. Then you can go back and unhide it, save it.
- REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR WORK.
Now, make sure you are on your new page by clicking the name you just created. For example:
Next you will click on at the top of the page on the left.
You will then see a box like the one below. Click on "Add New Slide" on the far right.
Now you are given three more details to fill out, see below:
- Title: Required. Add a title for your slide show here.
- Slide Show Image: Click on "Browse..." at the far right. Now you will have the option to find the folder or place you have where the pictures are stored that you want to share. Find it and upload the image.
- Show Title: Check the box to show the title of the slide show.
Now click save and you will see this next screen below:
Here are the slide pictures you chose to put on the slide show.
***** NOTE: Your images will stay the size they are loaded up to. In the next image you can change the Pixel and it will make the whole slide show bigger, but not change the pictures actual size itself. So that means they should be less than 600 x 600 in size MAX (but is not recommended to be that large if you are going to adjust settings in the "Edit Slideshow Settings") and the shape will stay the same too unless altered by the owner. There is not a way to edit these once they are uploaded. Changes MUST be done before uploading******
In the "Edit SlideShow Settings", we have the option to change the Effect, Width, Pause Time, Animation Speed, Show Navigation, Use Thumbnails, Random Start, Automatically Play, and Show Pause/Replay Button. All of these options are totally up to you to use how you like. Just remember to not make the Width too large and the use of Thumbnails is up to you. Please feel free to play with settings. Remember to SAVE what you have done so you don't lose them.
Click "Close the Window" at the bottom of the box once you have SAVED your work. Now you should see your slide show at work!!
If you run into any issues, questions, concerns; please feel free to call us at 1-888-332-5316 ext. 2, Monday through Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM (PST).
Enjoy Your New Slide Show!!